“Gracious elegance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Murfreesboro
The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
663 Coleman Road, PO Box 2368, Murfreesboro, TN 37133   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Murfreesboro B&B and Inns
“Gracious elegance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Cindy and Doyle were great hosts and eager to do whatever they could to make our stay both comfortable and enjoyable. The house is extremely well appointed and the tasteful decor was both pleasing to the eye and soul. The elegant garden and surrounding grounds provide a peaceful oasis for the weary traveler. Breakfast was thoughtfully prepared and a wonderful start to the day. I have already recommended this location to many of my friends because it represents to me the best traditions of Southern comfort and grace.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Avignon, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Cindy is the best host I've met at a B&B. There when you need her. She is professional,meticulous, and a great cook. The Manor at Twin Oaks was a lucky find. We loved having a picnic dinner on the back portico.

Room Tip: google goes the long way around. Check with Cindy for directions to save time.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Came in from Ohio and didn't want to stay at the usual hotels and I am so glad I came across this place on Trip Advisor. There is a reason why this place is number one and it deserves to stay there. I cannot think of one bad point. The house was grand, the property was well manicured. It felt great to have a cup of hot tea on the back porch. Breakfast was great, Cindy was wonderful, and the house was one of the most beautiful I have seen.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is easily one of the best B&B's I've stayed at. The house is beautiful inside and out and my WWII buff husband enjoyed the attention to detail in the Eagles Room. Throughout the Manor there were antiques and homey touches like fresh flowers in the rooms and on the tables in the dining room. The Gruyere cheese omelets were to die for served with a fresh fruit cup and chilled juice in champagne flutes. Everything about the meal was elegant right down to the china and silver. Our bed was huge and the sheets and comforters a wonderful respite after a night out. They also have simple luxuries not found at some B&B's like shampoo and soap and a hair dryer. The robes were comfy to wrap up in after a shower and Turkish towels you could drown in. Cindy and Doyle were gracious hosts as was the housekeeper, Gina, who greeted us and quickly and easily got us checked in and took our breakfast orders. Booking online was a breeze. Although they were full we heard no noise from the other guests. One couple had a son at ETU and were able to have him join them for breakfast although he was not a guest. Very classy and the extra mile that the Boyd's go to make a stay at The Oaks such a treat. We will be back!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Yorkville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I along with my brother in law and his wife decided to go to Nashville and booked the manor. My wife and I have been going to Bed and Breakfast for over 20 years. The owners were beyond nice and they go the extra mile to be helpful with anything they can do for you. The house is amazing and the rooms are big and sparkling clean. The food was exquisite.
WE will be back for a revisit. Al, Noreen

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Sheffield, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The home is a restored Victorian. Beautiful details, good breakfast, reservation were handled without a glitch. If you are looking for a quiet and romantic getaway in middle Tennessee this is the place.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Not only was the home beautiful, it was immaculate. The sheets, towels and chocolates on the bed every night made you feel like you were at a 5 star hotel, but so much better. Cindy and Doyle could not have been nicer and more accommodating. Delicious meals are served complete with linens and china. They showed us a couple of new facilities that they have added. A beautiful barn to host large events and another house that holds a lot of guests as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I want to go back for my anniversary in May so I can sit on the back porch with my husband and look out on the beautiful land. The front yard has a stream running through it. It is just so beautiful and serene. Lee Anne B.

Room Tip: There's not a bad room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Been to The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!