“Big Rooms and Pet Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
DeKalb, IL
“Big Rooms and Pet Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Looking for a room that excepts pets and is also a nice place to stay can sometimes be a challenge. The Candlewood Suites fit that criteria. Room was big and accommodating. Quite too. I didn't hear anyone else in the hotel at all. Not above us or in the halls. Parking lot was full too so there were plenty of guest on property that evening.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
GenMgrCW, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
We were so happy to have you and your pet stay with us! We enjoy hearing from all our guest and love to meet their pets. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. The team here looks forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Acworth, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed two night at the Murfreesboro Candlewood in late December. As others have said here, the rooms are very clean, new and large. It was nice to have the full kitchen with a full size fridge and it made ice within an hour.

The gentleman at the front desk on Sunday around 1PM was VERY kind and let me into my room a little early. His work here and making sure I had towels was very appreciated. Later that night I tried to have the evening person place my newly acquired Rewards Club number on my room account but she was not able to, but she did have me write down my number and someone did take care of that for me later.

The shower/tub does have a handle to steady yourself but it is too low for this average height male to securely hold onto. This likely can't be easily corrected but I wanted to mention it as my son did slip while in the shower.

Most everything else positive mentioned here by others was true for me. However, perhaps I didn't completely read the website info as I didn't know the rooms were only cleaned once a week since this appears to be an extended stay motel. A big downside to that was the fact that multiple bags and boxes of trash accumulated next to the elevator and it smelled (see picture). It sat there until sometime after I mentioned it to the front desk the next mid-morning and there were different trash bags sitting there the next evening. This needs to be corrected as it really stands out and smells in this nicer looking motel. Overall + Value and cleanliness ratings were rated lower because of this issue. I didn't use the pool or room service.

Overall a nice place in a nice area but given the abundance of other nice places in this area I will be choosing another motel the next time I'm here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GenMgrCW, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It's always good to hear from our guest and know what we are doing right and what areas could use some improvements. We are addressing the important issue that you have raised about the trash. Trash has always been collected on a regular, daily basis. We are looking into additional collection times as a possible correction of this issue. As an extended stay hotel, we offer housekeeping services once a week. Of course most items needed such as clean towels or linen can be traded out at the front desk. We understand that this isn't for everyone, but are so happy that you gave us a chance and had a good experience overall. Thanks again for your review.
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had never stayed at the Candlewood Suites in M'boro until this trip. The suite was spacious with a very well stocked kitchenette (pots, pans, cutlery, dishes, pop corn, dish soap, dishwasher). Free washers and dryers! Everything was fantastic....but the staff was the best of all! Every single staff member we came in contact with was so nice! Jonathan started our trip out on the phone and wrapped up our check out......AMESOME! Our 3 year old really loved Darren. Athena.....AWESOME! Felix and Nancy....AWESOME! The man who helped me find the button to get our dvd player to work....AWESOME! You are all amazing and we can't wait until our next week long stay with ya'all! Thank you also for the multitude of free dvd "rentals" from your library of movies. We were very well entertained!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
We really appreciate the wonderful review! It's always nice to hear from our guest, but it's awesome to know that we succeeded in making your stay a good one. The team here works hard to make every guest stay a positive one. We look forward to seeing you and your family again..
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Friendly staff. Clean and nicely decorated. Easy check-in and check-out. Pet friendly. Easy on and off the highway. Located in lovely area. Plenty of good restaurants nearby. Plenty of shopping - large mall nearby. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2013
We appreciate the great review. We are pleased that you were able to experience what the local area has to offer here. Our goal is to deliver the best customer service possible to all our guest. We are happy that we have met your expectations and look forward to serving you again.
Pelham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We are repeat customers here and will continue to be. This time (our forth or firth visit) we were at this location for three months I believe. Good location. Easy freeway access. Plenty of shops and restaurants close at hand. Location of hotel is usually quite. Kitchen is ready to walk into and use. Rooms with enough of a floor plan to move around. On site barbecue. Staff is all kind, friendly and personable. Every single one of them. Seriously, every single one of them has customer service above and beyond. Always making us feel like each day we were coming home. It was like they were all our smiling neighbors and this building of grouped tougher rooms was our neighborhood. The room is not bad at all. Myself and my husband are in the room, and depending on the work load, some weeks we spend a great deal of time in the room. There is plenty of room for the both of us to have space. The really special thing here is the staff. They go just as far too make it feel like coming home as the room. We are already booked for our next lengthy stay with them.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel is centrally located near many shops and restaurants. I made my reservation online and within minutes the front desk had my booking. Check-in was a breeze! Special thanks to Jonathan for making everything easy. The room was well appointed with newer furnishings, a flat screen tv, comfortable bed, fridge, cooktop and microwave. The bathroom was spacious. I would recommend to my friends in a heartbeat and I will be back!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed here for 4 days and had an extremely pleasant experience. The Hotel was clean and the staff provided great customer service. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Candlewood Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!