“Barbecue over Potato...Who knew?” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 357 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Barbecue
Winchester, Tennessee
“Barbecue over Potato...Who knew?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I absolutely loved the barbecue over baked potato offered on their menu. Tasty pork barbecue over a loaded baked potato. Just add sauce and it is a perfect and filling meal. I did add a side dish of creamed spinach and it was delicious. I tried my mother's collards and they were a bit salty. The wait staff and hostess were very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I will definitely be returning.

• Visited October 2013

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“worst service ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

we had a date night tonight :) went to Jim and Nicks for dinner so im thinking were gonna have a nice dinner.. for me it was a total night mare .. he enjoyed his food
they ran out of the potatos which is what i really wanted ... the watress came back to retake our order well she took his and mine its like she didnt have time ... so i just went to my fall back of chicken strips n a side.. little did i know there was 2 sides that came w mine .. she didnt tell me nor did she let me know that the peach tea didnt have free refils.
i dont think we will go back

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Another great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Visited Jim and nicks while on business. I have visited other locations in the past and murfreeboro was not a disappointment ! I would recommend and will visit again !

“Excellent visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Having never dined at Jim n nicks we did not know what to expect. We were blown away by the service at this restaurant. Excellent from start to finish. And the sausage was out of this world. Will be going back every chance I get.

• Visited September 2013
Garner NC
“Stop here-great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a very yummy lunch while visiting in TN at this restaurant! Everyone ordered something different and there were no complaints at our table! The waitress was so friendly and prompt that we probably kept her from her other tables as we joked and chatted with her!

• Visited September 2013