“Best sushi and Thai around!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #10 of 345 restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Listed in Urban Spoon.
Description: Listed in Urban Spoon.
“Best sushi and Thai around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

You will get not only the best but the Freshest sushi/food around here. Urk is an amazing sushi chef and he can always give you wonderful suggestions for not only great sushi but Thai items as well. You will not go wrong with this place! Ask for the Redneck Roll, my own creation, or just make up your own specialty roll.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
Nashville, Tennessee
“Another hidden gem in Murfreesboro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This little gem is located in a strip center off of Barfield-Cresent Rd aka, Veterans Parkway. This restaurant features Thai food, sushi, and a small bar. We read the reviews, went in on a Sunday night and hoped for the best. While place maybe not be huge inside, we were very impressed with quality of the food and service. I wonder how many locals don't know about this place? I think this place has the best sushi in Murfreesboro.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Great food, nice lunch time specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Friendly staff, well run clean restaurant with great food, my husband and son always order sushi which is made in front of you, they have a great sushi bar you can sit by. Has a family we find a quiet booth though and love their curries, the food is plentiful and inexpensive, one of my favourite restaurants in Murfreesboro.

Visited March 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Very fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

From the main dishes, to the sushi, to the soup and spring rolls, it is all very good here. The food is cooked fresh and the sushi chef here clearly is well schooled and knows his craft. Excellent dishes at a good value and the service is always good. This is one of my favorites in town.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pleasant Shade, TN
“Amazing food and Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I don't eat out regularly and when I do, I drive almost 2 hours to eat at this restaurant. The atmosphere is perfect whether you are looking for causal dining or impressing a date. The soups and sushis are my favorite. I love the custom made fresh foods used at Lemongrass. They are very helpful in finding something everyone can enjoy. I even took my step-daugther who thinks she hates any food thats weird (aka not mac n cheese or something else from a box.) While we ate the wonderful sushi, they made her up a noodle dish that she absolutely loved. Barely second to the great food, is the artistic, creative, and very friendly sushi chef. I will return to Lemongrass as often as I can!!!

• Visited July 2012