“Great place to spend time.” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Children's Museums
Attraction Details
Nashville, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
“Great place to spend time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

My wife and I are members there. Our two kids love to go there and just play. It's great, because there are some exhibits that are permanent and the kids love them. There are other exhibits that rotate and the kids like to see what's new.

The space is very well planned and thought out. There are indoor and outdoor exhibits. The springs in the back and the wetlands are fun to roam in the Spring and Fall.

Visited September 2011

4 attraction reviews
“A great way to spend a few hours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011 via mobile

I took my three kids there (7 and under) today and they had a blast. We spent the whole afternoon there and the kids were entertained the whole time. We loved the added bonus of the "snack attack" too! Would highly recommend!

8 attraction reviews
“Fun for all ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011 via mobile

This place was great when my son was only 1 year old and just gets better each year for him. The price is really cheap too for hours of entertainment. Good for ages 6 months to early teens...

“Very disappointed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011 via mobile

We come here once a year for a business trip with my husband and we'll not come back. We carried our 3 yr old here a few days ago and was disappointed. Over half of the interactive things didn't work or were out of order. So luckily my son is imaginative and he "pretended" they worked. Also they have volunteers there to help with questions or to inform you with the exhibits but most of them are teenage kids that walk around and tell kids what they can't do. We came here last year and my son did like the music exhibit but it's been replaced with the microbe exhibit. So now he can see what STDs look like under a microscope lots of fun! Overall my son did have fun but would have been better if things had worked. They didn't work last year either I guess I thought they would have fixed them by now. Basically not for profit doesn't have to be poor quality.

“Exciting place for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

My 2 yr son loved this place but too bad half the upper level was closed for construction