“OK Value” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Phoenix, Arizona
“OK Value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We were in the Nashville area during the week of the CMA festival and decided to stay here since it was near Nashville and under $70 a night. We did notice a faint odor in both our room and the hallways when we first arrived. The odor in our room did get better as the week went on. Not sure if it was due to the high humidity or low usage of the room prior to our stay.

Pros for the hotel were its cost / value, pool, and staff. Laundry facilities cost $1.00 / wash and $1.00 / dry and machines worked well.

I would give breakfast a C+ since they did try to offer lower carb foods such as scrambled eggs and a sausage like meat. My wife commented that she enjoyed the coffee. Fruit was offered but it looked old and not so great. Cereal was good. (Raisin Bran and Fruit Loops?)

Cons were the upkeep of the rooms. Staff admitted they had labor issues and we noticed that our room had at least two issues. I on;ly reported one and it was resolved about 24 hours later.

Our room was clean enough, but not perfect. Road noise was minimum and we did not hear much train noise from the tracks that run behind the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms by the lobby on the first floor are away from the train noise others comment on.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
McMinnville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at Ramada Murfreesboro (Room 140). Although we had some glitches with our room keys the issue was well handled. I would like to suggest a few minor improvements. I'd like to suggest that a place to hang dress clothing (dresses, suits, etc.) be installed. More importantly, I would also like to suggest that a safety rail be installed on or near the Jacuzzi tub. As I am an arthritis sufferer, I find a Jacuzzi tub to be beneficial. However I was very apprehensive entering and exiting this tub during my stay. I also noticed that the floor had not been vacuumed before my husband and I checked in nor was it vacuumed during our stay. Overall, it was quite a pleasant stay.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

On our way to Atlanta, it got really late and with construction we needed a room after 12am on a Thursday night memorial weekend, after calling a bunch of hotels and no one had enough rooms to accommodate 4 couples, ahead we saw and stopped by the Ramada, they had rooms and a reasonable rate. The hotel rooms we had were nice and clean for a couple hours sleep, now just to let you know I am a very picky person so for me to say it was good enough for a nights sleep truly means a lot. I found the staff very nice and the front desk young man was very accommodating. We utilized the complimentary breakfast and headed out the next morning. Overall the stay was pleasant.

Room Tip: Ask about any possible discount.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our stay at the Ramada was very good the service was great, My sister stayed in the room Elvis Presley stayed in when he was there, room 208. I just wish ther was an elevator to the second floor. Overall
good

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!