The shower did not appear to be clean. There was no sugar in the room for coffee. too few towels and wash clothes. The main issue was that there was no elevator in the hotel. My friend has COPD and getting our bags up stairs was terrible.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Ramada Murfreesboro Hotel
- Murfreesboro Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Award-Winning Murfreesboro Hotel is your Top Choice of Murfreesboro Hotels. This is the nearest Murfreesboro Hotel to Middle Tennessee State University, home of the Lady Raiders, the 2006 Sunbelt Champions. Located just off of I-24, this Murfreesboro Hotel is near many historic landmarks including historic Downtown Murfreesboro, home of one of the Six Remaining Antebellum Courthouses in TN. The Ramada Murfreesboro is a current member of the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce. This Murfreesboro hotel offers an outdoor pool, Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in all rooms and public areas, and a Free Hot Breakfast. The Ramada Murfreesboro offers a Business Center, Banquet and Meeting facilities, Free Truck, Bus and RV Parking, and beautifully appointed grounds throughout. Murfreesboro is home to many TSSAA events and is a Motorcycle Friendly Hotel. Murfreesboro Hotels do not offer the Value of this Ramada. Murfreesboro Hotels do not offer a more central and convenient location. This is your best deal among Murfreesboro Hotels for Location and Value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.