“Wonderful stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
PHARR
“Wonderful stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

There was some renovation work going on during our stay, however the room was very nice. Everyone was friendly and wanted to be sure that our stay was comfortable. The breakfast was extensive and the room in which it was served had not only tables and chairs but also comfortable living room furnature and tables. When we checked out the desk people wanted to be sure that we slept well and had breakfast before our departure.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had some issues checking in that were resolved quickly by management. I appreciated that they cared enough to ensure I was happy. My room was clean and the property was clean and well maintained. I asked for additonal items (pillows and blankets) and I was given them without any problems. Good stay, great value.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed her in April while in town to see our daughter. The room was very clean, the building well-maintained. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I had to return to the area in September for an emergency visit - I remembered how nice the hotel was and made a three night reservation. When I arrived at the airport (after travelling 1,000 miles) I discovered my daughter had been moved to a hospital 40 miles from Murfreesboro. I had an unrefundable reservation ... But I just couldn't stay that far from my daughter. I called that first night and the clerk gave me the bad news that my special price was a guaranteed, unrefundable reservation. She said to call Jim, the day manager, the next morning. When I called back, he knew my situation and had already cancelled the reservation. Now I can focus on helping my daughter recover. A huge Thank you to Jim and his desk staff!

• Stayed April 2012
Middleton, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

If and when I return to murfreeboro, I will stay again...Good hotel stay, it is centrally located for great commute to the area.... Clean and very good breakfast bar.... Very pleased and very worth your stay ...........

• Stayed September 2012
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed here for Bonnaroo 2012. It served my purposes well, and I'll most likely book here again for 2013. Note that this hotel is a decent 20+ minute drive from the farm, so if you choose to stay here, make sure you have a sober and awake driver.

Cons:

-Small dimly lit bathroom
-Poor water pressure in bathroom
-Rooms have a smell (I got used to it)

Pros:

-Comfy beds
-A/C worked great, room got nice and cold
-Nice to have a fridge
-Friendly staff
-Quiet, hotel was pretty full but I was never disturbed by noise. Then again I kept odd hours.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The room was pleasant all for the smell at first. The beds ultra comfy, which is why you stay at a hotel, to get some much need rest. The carpet clean. Nice flat screen TV. The bathroom, BWAHAHAHAHA! Really?!?! Not enough light, tiny, and zero water pressure. I probably would have gotten cleaner in the pool. I did enjoy the breakfast, very nice. And got a good workout in the fitness room before I left. Staff were very gracious and even called to see if we needed anything. Nice and QUIET :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I would recomment the Ramada. The room was large, not crowded, hot breakfast was very good. It was clean and carpet not dirty like some motels. We were moving my grandaughter into MTSU and this location was very close to the college. We were there on Friday and Saturday nights and it was very quiet, didn't have any problems sleeping. Beds were very comfortable and there was extra pillows.

Room Tip: No elevators so we asked for the ground floor room.