We visited about a year ago in October 2012. The location was what caught our attention at first RRI was right off the highway we were traveling. Upon exiting we saw there several nearby places to grab breakfast in the morning before heading off. The moment we entered the establishment we were greeted by friendly faces. The service was great. We asked about their pet policy and to our surprise they had no breed restrictions or weight restrictions. This is very important to us since we usually travel with our Doberman Pincher (full size) Sadie. They didn't even charge us a pet deposit! They also had plenty of grass to walk our dog in. A suggestion I would make is to add some potty stations with bags so other owners would realize that picking up after your pet is the responsibility dog owner not the RRI staff. The grounds were clean and nicely up kept by the staff. We had a nice sized room two queen sized beds, a mini fridge, plenty of clean towels. At our request the front desk was happy to provide a few extra pillows too. The staff at the RRI did a great job of making us feel welcome. We were only staying overnight and finishing our journey the next day but each time we travel back to IL we will stop at the RRI because we know it's a great value and has a wonderful staff. Thanks Y'all the Tymas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No Truck Parking- Seasonal Pool- No Elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Red Roof Inn