Stayed here on our way home from FL. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Beds were comfortable, but the room smelled like a spray had been sprayed to cover up a smell. Very little breakfast options that didn't look very fresh. We opted for McD's instead. For the $ we paid, I expected a little better. In comparison to another hotel we stopped at on our way to FL, RRI was more expensive, not as nice and cost us more to have breakfast that I had planned on being included. Not what I had envisioned when I read that the RRI's had been updated. Since it was the least expensive in the area at the time of booking, it was OK for a one night stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No Truck Parking- Seasonal Pool- No Elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Red Roof Inn