“I liked this hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Boca Raton, Florida
“I liked this hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I only spent one night here, while driving all the way from Washington State to Florida. The place was new or recently refurbished. It had all kinds of amenities. The breakfast was not the greatest, but still adequate. The Wifi worked perfectly well in my room. Clean, moderately priced and well equipped and with good personnel. I was pleased.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
535, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thanks we really enjoyed having you stay with us...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Lakeland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

For an inexpensive motel this is a very nice and clean place to stay. They welcome pets and don't charge extra. Breakfast wasn't all that great but good coffee and a danish on a cold wet morning was fine.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
535, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thanks for your stay.............
Milford, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Chose this hotel since we were just passing through. If you are looking for a clean place to sleep, you will not be disappointed. New mattresses, clean room, pleasant lobby. Standard discount chain free breakfast.

I am partial to Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn for longer stays, but this property provided what we needed for our brief stay - a clean and quiet place to get some sleep.

Room Tip: Two story property with no elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
535, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing us. We enjoyed having you stay with us.
Corbin, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I spent three nights at this Red Roof and found it quite pleasant. Front desk very helpful. Room clean, all the necessities available. Coffee machine 24/7 latte, decaff, hot cocoa, etc. Cereal selection very nice; & danish were good. The bed was comfortable Pool very clean and inviting. Easy access to I-24; and multiple eating establishments.

Room Tip: I must recommend this place to everybody. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
535, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind complements. We enjoyed having you !!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We requested a non smoking room. Our room had a heavy smoke smell. Our comforter had cigarett burns on it and the carpet had no padding and was stained. The beds uncomfortable as the mattress was old and worn. The hospitality was good and the hotel very quiet.

• Stayed November 2012
535, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your comments about our propery. We are begining to show our age, and have been working on updating and improving our property. I'm sorry for any incovenience we may have caused, And hope you would give us another chance in the furture.
Ethridge, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed the night as had meeting in the area while passing thru, was not the first choice but was close to what needed to settled. The room was OK at best, the bathroom is not that great, however the sink area outside was nice. The bed was alright for a night sleep but not something I would look for in an extended stay. The person at the desk were nice and helpful. The breakfast was basic at best, basically a cup of coffee and normal danish setup. The area was nice enough and secure, no issues. The outside entrance on the end was well light and felt OK at night. Would be fine for a pass thru on a budget.

Room Tip: Had a second floor room on the end close to the stairwell, was OK for access, might be better on low...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
535, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will stay with us again.
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I visited this hotel in July. The guest service rep was very unfrienldly, and racist. I gave him my card in his hand I reached to get it back he laid it on the counter, more than once as if he didn't want to touch me. I said thank you he never responded you're welcome. He was very unwelcoming. Never welcomed me to the hotel. In this hotel all of the African Americans and Hispanics are on one end (the very end) of the hotel and the caucasians are on the other end of the hotel. (How RUDE!). I couldn't get the tv to work, he had to try several remotes before he got it to work. And OMG (om my gosh!) the floors were filthy. These carpets have never ever been shampooed. My boys sock were completely black walking on the floors. I walked barefoot and my feet felt really yucky. I looked at my feet and they were black. The floors were ooey gooey nasty. The price is low but it is definitely an unfriendly health hazard. The rooms are not dusted daily. Oh and his name is josiah (guest service guy) he works 3-11 I think. Be careful when visiting this hotel

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
535, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Thank You for your comments. I'm sorry you felt that were racist. I assure you that we are not . We do have a wide range of nationalities working on our staff. We do clean the carpets regularly, but with them being basicly used by the public they would never be as clean as they would in your own home. Thats just the facts. The guests that you were refering to being on one end of the building work for a company who has blocked 22 rooms for six month period and of course they are grouped together. I wish you had voiced your concerns with me during your stay.
Again I apologise for any inconvenience that you experienced.

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!