“Great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for about a week a couple of years ago. Tiffany, the front desk agent, was amazing! My husband and I still occasionally mention her and how wonderful she was! A great staff definitely helps make this a great hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
You are absolutely correct! It really means a lot to have a staff that is friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for still thinking about our staff so long after your stay. We hope to see you again.
Kathryn Brisolara, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We needed a place to stop for the night on a long road trip and this hotel fit the bill perfectly. Rooms were clean and quiet and the staff was very friendly. I had a small issue with my bill upon checkout and they took care of the problem quickly. I would stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
I'm so glad to know you were able to have a peaceful and restful night's sleep from your long journey. Thank you for your kind words! We hope you plan to see us again when traveling in the area.
Coffeyville, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I went through a travel package for my room and was hesitant about what room would actually look like due to the cheaper package. I was happily surprised. It had everything I needed, bed was good, pillow were too soft for my preference but okay than that. Breakfast was above par as was there swimming pool. Did not have to ask for access code to the internet, it was given at time of check in. I was there for vacation but had to work every mornings, room was quiet and hallways were quiet. I was trying to think of anything disappointing about stay....can't think of anything. Great 5 day stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
"Happily Surprised"! We are so excited to know you enjoyed your 5 day stay with us! Thank you for your kind words and the time you spent writing the review. We hope you felt relaxed during your time with us. Hopefully you will stop by and see us again very soon.
Oakshade, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My stay was for an entire week in July while travelling on business. The front desk clerk was attentive and thorough. Hotel was very clean and my room was very comfortable. Great breakfast saves time to be able to have breakfast without fighting morning traffic. Location is close to many very nice restrautants and shopping. Have stayed here many times when I am in the area. Will stay again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
That is WONDERFUL! Thank you for your comments. We are so happy you enjoyed our Express Start Breakfast in the morning. We are also glad that our staff was able to create a wonderful guest experience for you. We hope to see you again.
Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My stay was only for a single night in July while travelling on business. The front desk clerk was attentive and thorough, making sure I would get my points for the stay. The breakfast is very good, with waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruit, juices, cereal and coffee. An excellent location close to the Stones' River National Battlefield.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
It truly makes our day when we know that guests enjoyed their stay. Thank you for posting your comments. Come see us again!
Austell, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central July 4 - 6, 2013. We used points for our stay, thereby our total cost was $0.

Even though we were staying on points, our treatment was top-notch. Upon check-in, the front desk staff combined my and my husband's reservations so that we did not have to re-register the next day, and making sure our room keys worked during our entire 2-day stay. Also, when the housekeeping staff forgot to give us more coffee when they cleaned our room, the front desk was very pleasant to make sure we received it when we asked for it.

The breakfast area was superb! I've stayed primarily at Choice properties, so I was pleasantly surprised to find the breakfast was well above what we expected. In addition to scrambled eggs, sausage and/or bacon (they alternated either/or every other day), they had biscuits and sausage gravy, 8-oz bottles of white and chocolate milk, yogurt, dry and hot cereal, coffee, hot chocolate, pancakes (the machine makes 2 at a time!), assorted fruits, breads and pastries... and the best cinnamon rolls I've had next to Cinnabon!

In the afternoons and evenings, the staff would provide coffee, hot chocolate, tea, sweets (one day brownie bites, the next day cookies), and lemonade.

The only drawback was that we could not use the outdoor pool - sadly, it rained the entire time we were there, but that was not the fault of the hotel staff, obviously. But the pool area looked well kept up and clean. I did use the fitness room, and my only complaint was there needs a ceiling fan or a better means of circulating the air in that room.

The primary issue was the fact that our housekeeper threw out the open bar of soap in the bathroom and left us with a new bar of soap. Not sure why, I feel we could have used that same bar of soap, and just think of how much waste it is to provide us with a new replacement. If this is being done at 200+ times a day, that is 200 extra bars of soap that could be saved by the hotel staff!

All in all, we had a pleasant stay, and we would definitely stay again if we are ever in the Nashville area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
WOW!! Words cannot express how wonderful your comments are! It is such a joy to know guests see the dedication our staff put into each guest's experience. Thank you for caring so much to share your kind words. And thank you for your suggestions. We take all suggestions seriously! As you suggested we are now discussing ways to be more 'green' with the amenities. Again, thank you!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was very nice, clean and especially comfortable. Great location, close to nearly everything. Only one caveat...at nearly $140 per night, it was a bit pricy for the amenities offered.

P.S. The breakfast is absolutely stunning!!

• Stayed June 2013
HIEManager_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
It's so wonderful to read reviews where guests enjoyed their stay with us. And your comments really brighten our day! I will surely pass on your comments to our staff!! I'm sure our Breakfast Hostesses will especially be pleased.
Kathryn Brisolara, GM

Been to Holiday Inn Express Murfreesboro Central? Share your experiences!