“Great hotel, close to plenty of things to do!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro

You added Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2227 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 (Formerly Holiday Inn Murfreesboro)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Georgia
“Great hotel, close to plenty of things to do!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel has a nice indoor pool and hottub that are actually warm and hot! I was very pleased with my stay overall. The place is clean and well taken care of. The only problem I had was at check in my card was charged even though I told the clerk I wanted to pay cash. The hotel did immediately clear it up, faxing a statement to my bank to release the hold. The bathroom was a little small, but the room was a nice room. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This hotel was very nice with a great hot breakfast and a very relaxing atmosphere near poolside with many tables and chairs. Check in young man was SUPER. Very friendly and helpful. Very impressive. Upon checkout the young man on duty never said hello and I seemed to be a bother to him. He handed me the receipt and said there you go. I should have said you are welcome so he might be reminded to say THANK YOU. But instead I said thank you and left. Amazing how this changed my opinion of this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
knoxville tn
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

So very disappointed,
Checked in sun 5/4/13
Went to fitness center on mon 5/4 BOTH treadmills belts were slipping when I informed the girl at front desk someone was going to get hurt , she acted as if she couldn't care less, offered to put signs on saying out of order.
Water was off in hotel twice on Monday,
I would not recommend staying here, and when I'm next in Nashville , I will pick another place
the lady that checked me out on Monday 5/6 was professional and courteous, the breakfast was edible.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
clarion2227, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Please accept my apology on behalf of our hotel. It just so happens that I am the lady that checked you out, and when you told me about the treadmills I was truly concerned, and very appreciative that you did tell me. If I/we don't know we can't fix it. Safety is first and foremost is our concern for any guest. I will discuss front desk responses to guests with our front desk staff, as they are trained to be sensitive to every concern that any guest has, and to act upon any concern a guest has. Regarding the water being shut down, we tried to be as proactive as possible to let the guests know it would be down from 12:00PM-3PM on 5/5 to work on a water line break. We chose that time to have the water off to let our guests have time to shower and bath before their 11:00AM check out. It was an extenuating circumstance for us, but needed to be taken care of. I really wish you would give us another chance, as I believe this stay for you was not the norm for our hotel.
Gobles, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stayed here for sleep. other then the doors opening to the outside it was very nice. Clean Pleasant staff right off highway so easy off and on. Yes I would stayed re again rates were great . Maybe the state but not lack of amenities

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed here for visiting the family. This is the original Holiday Inn for back in the late 60's early 70's with an atrium covering some of the rooms which used to be outside so they have a combo of indoor/outdoor rooms. We had an indoor room and the first night was quiet even though a group of late teens/early twenties were in the pool/hot tub and sitting around the atrium area playing cards. The second night, some men decided at midnight to play pool and air hockey guess we were lucky their money ran out by 1:00 am or someone on the hotel staff asked them to quit. The beds are comfy. The breakfast is above average. The room was clean. My negative would be that this a partly smoking hotel and you smell smoke as soon as you leave the inside of the hotel. Other negative would be hotel employees need a designated break/smoking area since they congregated outside of one entrance and you had to walk through them and their smoke to get to your car.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

My family and I stayed here for 1 night and didn't want to leave. From check in to check out I was very pleased. The night manager was very friendly and respectful. The room was updated and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was also good, With plenty to choose from and always stocked. The breakfast attendant was also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Martin, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We enjoyed our stay and the staff was very helpful. Steph and all of them were ready to help in any way. I had a staff of around 10 stay for a horse show and convenient location, parking and great breakfast! Beds are nice, and rooms are clean, and the pool area is very nice. Great family place. Thanks!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro

Address: 2227 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 (Formerly Holiday Inn Murfreesboro)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Murfreesboro
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Murfreesboro
#6 Business Hotel in Murfreesboro
Hotel Class:3 star — Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro 3*
Recently renovated during Summer of 2010. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
Clarion Hotel Murfreesboro
Holiday Inn Murfreesboro
Murfreesboro Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.