Contrary to other review comments, management does not automatically assign guests an inside room unless requested otherwise. I booked a room for one night via an on-line broker (Priceline). When I checked in, I asked the evening desk attendant if he would guarantee no bugs in the room. He immediately replied, "guaranteed, no bugs!" As I place my suitcase on a stand near the washbasin, I noticed a very large field cricket on the floor and stepped on it. I remarked, "so much for the no-bug guarantee." The next morning, my wife also spotted another field cricket under the sink and smacked it with a sandal. She took a picture to show the front desk. When I asked for an adjustment from our cricket experience, the desk attendant responded that she could not adjust the rate since we booked the room on line. I contacted the General Manager after returning home who reviewed the circumstance and did adjust our rate with a refund of $20 by sending a check. I guess the bounty per cricket is $10.
If you stay in an inside room, you will probably avoid the crickets that appear to access the room via the outside door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated during Summer of 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Choice Hotels so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Clarion Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Clarion Hotel Murfreesboro
- Holiday Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Holiday Inn