“It was decent.” 3 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
“It was decent.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

A friend and I came up to watch the softball tournament. I called, and they only had one room available which was a suite with 2 double beds. Upon arrival, check-in was swift and easy. We stayed on the third floor. After a short ride in the semi-clean elevator, we were welcomed with a few flickering lights and sounds from other guest rooms in the hallway. Our room was nice and sort of clean. TVs and Wi-fi were great but sometimes experienced outages. The shower made an annoying whining noise, and there were four boxes of leftovers in the fridge. Overall, it was a pretty decent room that satisfied our needs.

• Stayed May 2013
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Murfreesboro. I am glad that your needs were met, but we would prefer that your stay be IDEAL. We definitely appreciate your input! Your comments encouraged us to be proactive; we can better plan ahead for the busy tournament nights throughout the rest of the year. Call us directly if you return to the area, we would love to take care of you and your family!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dayton, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My room was a little worn, but it was very clean. The staff was friendly and efficient. The breakfast bar was great and included waffles, biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs and much more. The breakfast bar was kept very clean and well stocked. The woman running the bar was hopping the whole time I was there. This is our third stay here and we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent stay with us, and definitely for your repeat business! It is the best compliment any company can receive.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The room itself is not bad. The man who checked us in was very polite, however when checking in another guest in he was rushing and also in between checking in he had to go take a smoke break right by the entrance to the hotel. I just think that was not professional to keep a guest waiting. However, overall the hotel is okay.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your recent visit at our property. I am glad you were treated well during your stay; our staff service is something that we take great pride in, so it is nice when it is appreciated!
Lake City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I stopped in there last week during our Florida to Michigan run. The rooms were clean and the staff were all friendly and helpful. It is a smaller hotel, has a great location, great rates, and a full breakfast buffet. Also, I like a good cup of coffee -- or two, and this place has the best coffee. There is also a Cracker Barrel right next door. We will be using this hotel as our mid point stop from now on! Oh yeah, our dog liked it there, too!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to hear how happy you were with our property, the breakfast, the cleanliness of the room and the guest service. We try our best to make sure our guests are comfortable and happy during their stay with us, so it is nice to hear the effort does not go unnoticed, and, as always, we are happy to accomodate the pets too!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Quality Inn for a week leading up to my son's wedding. Upon arrival, the staff was friendly and went out of their way to make us feel at home. Besides the normal things one would expect from a hotel, (clean room, comfortable beds and conveniences), the Quality Inn also included a full breakfast buffet!
Throughout the week, we became familiar with all of the staff, with each one of them treating us as if we had always been family members. anytime we needed something out of an ordinary hotel amenity, they were able to provide it for us.
In short, whenever we visit the Murfreesboro/Nashville area again, we will make plans to stay at the Quality Inn!

• Stayed April 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and congratulations to your son and his new wife! We take great pride in our guest service, so it is nice to hear how all of the staff members went above and beyond for you. That is what we try to do for every guest, make them feel like part of our family. Thank you for your business, and let us know when you return to the area so we can take care of you again!
Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My family was passing through on our way to Florida. Checked in around 1130pm,gentleman at the desk was polite. Wasn't the nicest smelling or looking but didn't bother me since we were only staying a few hours. Our room appeared clean no nasty odor, got my 5 week old daughter ready for bed and went to sleep. She woke up 1.5 hrs later for a bottle, as I was getting out of the bed something fell out of the bed onto my foot. It was a cap to a needle! I was so disgusted and went straight to the desk and all he had to say was "Wow, I'm sorry " and just starred at me as if that was enough! I expressed that my 5 week old was asleep in the bed and obviously the sheets weren't changed or cleaned! Also that I was not paying for the room! He then began to say it was 2:30am and I would have to wait till 6am to talk with the MOD. Had no expression and didn't seem to give two craps. Being a front office manager of a choice hotel myself I was speechless and couldnt believe the lack of professionalism. If you plan to stay at this POS hotel make sure you check under the covers! Nothing quality about this place what so ever!

• Stayed April 2013
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
I would like to apologize for your unhappy experience at our property. While housekeeping oversights may be a rare occurance overall, each particular incident is devestating to the guest and staff alike. While this may have been an isolated incident, we still have taken steps to ensure more diligence in our room cleaning procedure.
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed one night while in town for a college visit. The front desk staff were excellent, friendly, professional, and helpful. The perk of the night was the fresh baked cookies in the lobby. I went down to use the computer in the lobby but it was caught in a loop and I couldn't access the Internet. I find the hotel guest computers often aren't up to par, so this never surprises me. Room and hotel were very clean, everything worked well.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
So glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant one. If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know! Happy travelling!

Been to Quality Inn Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!