“It was nice and the price was good” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
baltimore, md
“It was nice and the price was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Took my daughter to college. We have stayed at many places, this one was a little further down the highway but still convenient to MTSU. We had a double bed. The room was clean and comfortable. I found the bed to be hard, but my daughter thought it was fine. Staff was very friendly and it's a great place for pets if you're traveling. My brother was in town as well and had his dog. Breakfast was ok, the coffee was very good. I would stay here again. It was very quiet. Also right next to Cracker Barrell which was great since we got in very late, we didn't have too look far for food.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Toccoa, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

This is the second most expensive place for our current 9 day trip; we think it is probably due to the proximity to Nashville. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and went out of their way to provide local information. Their website says continental breakfast, but it was a hot beakfast with two types of sausage, scrambled and hard-boiled eggs, waffles, and all the usual breakfast foods. The bed and the room were both comfortable and we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Use the wessite for booking your room so you see all that is available.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

My family was traveling to Florida and on our way there we would always stop here .. The hotel has the best staff and GM (JR Campbell) was there to great me at check in and even helped us with our bag !! you dont see that kind of service with most GM's. The staff is very friendly and rooms always clean. Their hot breakfast bar is one of the best and its free for the whole family which really saves us money since we are on a tight budget ... Thanks again and see you next year!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Linden, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Every time I stay here I get treated like part of the family. The staff goes out of their way to make sure we enjoy our stay, the breakfast is excellent, and my room is always clean and wellkept when I arrive. I will continue to recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Bowling Green, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We stayed at this hotel in order to attend the Donkey & Mule Celebration Show in Shelbyville, TN. The hotels in Shelbyville all increase there prices for this event so we opted to stay in Murfreesboro. This hotel had a very reasonable price of only $70 per night and the rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. Overall this hotel was excellent for the price we paid.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Tishomingo, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed her for two nights, with my husband andyoungest son. We were in town because my son was at a basketball camp. I found this hotel on the internet, and was very surprised with our stay. It is an older hotel, but very clean and quite. The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful. The breakfast was one if the best that I have had at a hotel, and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

Customer service and a good smile makes everything better. On check in Jeremy Miller the night clerk , was welcoming and patient listening to our crazy stories from the day. He treated us like valued customers and treated us well by getting us just the room we wanted. We had a 2 room suite which was generously large. Seperate living/sleeping area and seperate bathroom/ dressing area. Room was a little outdated but clean and well lit. Bed was comfotable a 4 out 5. One nice feature was the bathroom was long extending between both rooms with two doors so if one was sleeping you could enter/exit without disturbing. Breakfast was ok, larger than most continental waffles,sausage, eggs, cereal and english muffins. Parking lot well lit and we felt safe. Overall I'd stay again because Of the service. I felt if I had voiced any concern/complaint it would have been taken care of. Jeremy made such a good impression we seeked out other Quality Inns on our trip.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!