“A delicious meal at Bonefish!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“A delicious meal at Bonefish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Very nice, friendly wait staff. Delicious Bang bang shrimp appetizer is a special price of $5.00 on Wednesday. We go there whenever we have guests in town and go several times per month ourselves. The entrees are delicious also!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“Relaxing Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I enjoyed my visit there and had a great meal. Monk fish entree and Charred Ahi. Eating alone I am cognizant of where I am seated, how I am treated etc and I can say it was enjoyable. This is a good high end joint and not some normal steakhouse chain. Dress well, take your hat off and try to keep the kids at home. Good menu of seafood and good bar and staff. Service was attentive and they were training a few new souls, so they were teaching them well. I had a feeling the people seated near me were Murfreesboro mucky mucks. A storm was passing through and the lights flickered, but not to care...I ordered a second Martini. For 1 cost about 40 with drinks and tip

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lilburn, Ga
“Wonderful evening! Best resturant in Murfreesboro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012 via mobile

This was our first visit to Bonefish and we will be back! There were 6 in our party, with a 7:30 reservation. on a Saturday. We were seated immediately, and our server was on top of all our needs and very knowledgeable about the menu. We started with several appetizers and they were out of this world! The bread is to die for, we kept going thru several basket. All our dishes came out just the way we requested and we finished with the strawberry shortcake! I forgot my lace sweater and realized it the next day. Mr. Michael Goodloe, the manager sent it to me overnight fedex. I offered to pay for the shipping but he said he was happy to get it back to me.We would definately give Bonefish, Murfreesboro a 5 star rating!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“not much to remember”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

it's been a while since i've been. i ordered some kind of salt water fish (sordfish i think). and the fish was very good.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“First Visit Was a Winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I had heard of Bonefish before, but this was our first time at one of them. We were driving from St. Louis to Florida, stopped in Murfreesboro and saw there was a Bonefish nearby. Wow, what a nice surprise and terrific meal. My wife and I had great service - his name is Michael - and an outstanding meal of seafood dishes. The interior design of Bonefish is distinctive, rich, comfortable. The extensive menu offers a wide range of options, all of them reasonably priced. The sound level is comfortable for conversation. We ended up staying there for 2 hours just because it felt so good. My only regret is that there is no Bonefish here in St. Louis.

• Visited February 2012