“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Shopping in Scranton
Type: Shopping
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: NOTE Fragrances is Boutique Perfumery where you discover your scent story and craft your own fragrance by hand in our Custom Perfume Studio. Sniff our house blend of fragrances for him and her, browse our retail line of candles and personal care products or have a seat at our Fragrance Bar to sample our Scents of the Month! Explore the power of scent and it's connection to you at NOTE Fragrances in downtown Scranton, PA.
Olyphant, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

NOTE Fragrances is wonderful! Creating your own scent is amazing. I am allergic to most everything and I was fine in this store! The store is classy with a crisp clean feel to it. Beautiful store!

Visited February 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Swoyersville
“Won't be back due to no longer offering the $25 bottle.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went once and enjoyed very much. Went back to take my daughter because I felt it was fun and affordable, however was informed that the $25 bottle was no longer available. Therefore I will no longer refer or go back myself as I think that is too much money.

Visited February 2014
Vestal, New York
“Wonderful - Unique Experience in a Great Space.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Danielle and her staff were so helpful and thoughtful as I was assisted every step of the way in the creation of my own custom blended cologne. I'm calling it E.S. (my initials, how inventive!) I have actually stated wearing this cologne on a regular basis, and although I get frequent compliments on it, I wear it for me, because I love the scent !! Watch for E.S. cologne on QVC sometime in the future !!

Visited December 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Custom Perfume Studio-a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

An upscale boutique in the heart of Downtown Scranton. The expert staff guides you through the process of creating your very own perfume or cologne from 50 different notes (scents). As you sit at the scent station, you get to play with your own Perfumer's Organ and sniff until your heart is content. Once you have created your perfect scent, they will blend it for you at the Fragrance Bar and you get to go home with your creation on the spot. If you are not feeling that creative, they also have 8 house blends of perfumes and colognes for you to choose from. A very unique experience that is tons of fun and great on your own, with girlfriends or that special someone!

Visited January 2014