“Overrated” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

$10 for a bowl of lettuce!! I irdered the "pear" salad and 95% was nasty romaine lettuce, That's the way to take advantage of healthy eaters - shame on them

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

50% Recommend
“Best seafood restaurant I have ever been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I can't say enough good about this restaurant. For an appetizer I had steamed clams which were a dollar a dozen my wife had seafood fondue which had giant chunks of scallops, shrimp and lobster in it. For a main course I had a lobster tail which was easily the biggest I've ever seen. The atmosphere was awesome my kids loved it. I am over 2 hours away and would definitely consider coming back to Scranton just go to this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
HAWLEY PA
“going down hill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Coopers was my favorite restaurant for many years. However, this last visit, I found it to have a foul odor in the dining room, the fish tank in the window area at our booth had only a few inches of water in it and the tank was dirty. Our food was slow to come and was lukewarm. It was not busy, so there was no reason for our long wait. Also, the menu has been revised and the selection was not as large as previously.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Central Pennsylvania
“A good family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We enjoyed the seafood...crab cakes, catfish and salmon were ordered at our table. Service was a bit slow considering there were not too many in the dining room. Drinks from the bar were well made!

Visited February 2013
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I came in here with my family for lunch. It was a great choice! They had a whole theme going on in there with old memories of game boards,pictures,tv shows, it was great! There food was great! My overall experience at this place will make me come back!

Visited November 2012