“love love love” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 14 Attractions in Scranton
Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas, Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Summer fun starts at Montage Mountain Waterpark! Featuring a wave pool, a regulation size volleyball court, lazy river, and the area's only 50 mph ZipRider, Montage Mountain has something for everyone to enjoy! New for 2014! Rent a private cabana or relax on one of three decks, and check out the all new summer food and drink menu! Montage Mountain Waterpark is open daily 10am-8pm through Labor Day.
Dunmore, Pennsylvania
49 attraction reviews
“love love love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love sno cove because its basically in my backyard. My friends and i go whatever chance we get. We love the food and the drinks too. I LOVE floating around d the lazy river. Sometimes they have good specials. I hope i n the future they add some more things but I am glad just laying on a lounge chair with a mixed drink and relaxing.

Visited July 2013

Morris County, NJ
363 attraction reviews
2,332 helpful votes 2,332 helpful votes
“Great ziplines for first time zipline riders”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

My wife and I went here last July to try our hands at ziplining. It was a wonderful experience. It was the first time that we had done it and naturally we were nervous. The staff was great. They worked with out fears and by the time my wife and I finished the run, we were ready for another one. We wanted to get some pictures and they worked with us to make sure we got some good shots of us.

We have been on other ziplines in the country since then and while this zipline does not have the scenery that others do, it is a great introduction to ziplines. Also compared to other ziplines that we have been on, their harnesses are great and much easier to put on.

Visited July 2011