Seeing as I work for a local business next door to the hotel, I occasionally have to stay at the hotel in the winter. Everything is paid for by my company but every single time I'm there the bed and room is clean. There were times during renovations that the hallways looked like Beirut but not any more. Everything is very nice and more high end.
They also have a great complimentary breakfast in the lobby...not just muffins and dry cereal but scrambled eggs and meat as well as Belgium waffles ready to make on the waffle maker yourself and a great assortment. :-)
Great job Hampton!! :-)
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain Hotel Scranton
- Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain Hotel
- Hampton Inn Scranton
- Scranton Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Montage Mountain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between the Allegheny Mountains and the Pocono Mountains, our Hampton Inn® hotel in Scranton at Montage Mountain is just a mile from one of the most popular ski slopes in the Northeast. In fact, you can even watch skiers on Sno Mountain from our warm and cozy lobby. Reserve a room with a mountain view and fireplace here at the Hampton Inn hotel in Scranton at Montage Mountain, and you'll have a recipe for a vacation you'll never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.