We were on our way to visiting day at camp in the Poconos to see our son, and stopped here. It seems that all the camps in the Poconos have visiting day on the same day. We met families from our area at the pool. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated. The indoor pool was quite large and well-maintained, and the shopping center nearby was great. Breakfast was more than adequate. Beds - not the most comfortable, but not the worst either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between the Allegheny Mountains and the Pocono Mountains, our Hampton Inn® hotel in Scranton at Montage Mountain is just a mile from one of the most popular ski slopes in the Northeast. In fact, you can even watch skiers on Sno Mountain from our warm and cozy lobby. Reserve a room with a mountain view and fireplace here at the Hampton Inn hotel in Scranton at Montage Mountain, and you'll have a recipe for a vacation you'll never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain Hotel Scranton
- Scranton Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Montage Mountain