we stayed here overnight here, after going to "six flags of new england" which is another review!! after leaving there, we drove to the marriott, we had a great stay!! staff was very helpful. the dinning they offered was great. fitness room /pool area was good and clean.
they have towels there at the pool, so you don't need to bring them. beds were comfy, even the roll-away...
would stay there again. highly recommend this place even for a weekend getaway!!!!
also there is a restaurant in walking distance , that we went to called "theodores" highly recomend going there!!!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springfield Hotel
- Marriott Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Marriott Springfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Springfield Marriott hotel, near I-91 and I-90, is ideal for family vacations, business trips, and leisure travel. This Springfield, MA hotel is located near the Basketball Hall of Fame, Six Flags New England, the Dr. Seuss Memorial, the MassMutual Center, and other attractions. As the premier downtown Springfield, MA hotel, the Springfield Marriott offers 11,000 sq ft of newly renovated meeting space that is perfect for business, weddings, and social events of any size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Springfield Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.