I was satisfied with my stay at the Marriott. The hotel is centrally located and had good amenities including a sports bar and full scale restaurant (ordered in one night..the food was fine but not great). There is a large pool and adequate workout facility as well. There is a small mall attached to the facility but the stores were generally closed when I was there. A complementary business center with two computers is also available.
The rooms are average sized but in very good condition and have comfortable beds and quality furnishings. One flaw was that the bathroom sinks were small - similar to many NYC and Chicago hotels. There was a very nice new HDTV in the room as well. If you are facing the river, you may pick up some background highway noise, so keep that in mind if you are a light sleeper.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springfield Hotel
- Marriott Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Marriott Springfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Springfield Marriott hotel, near I-91 and I-90, is ideal for family vacations, business trips, and leisure travel. This Springfield, MA hotel is located near the Basketball Hall of Fame, Six Flags New England, the Dr. Seuss Memorial, the MassMutual Center, and other attractions. As the premier downtown Springfield, MA hotel, the Springfield Marriott offers 11,000 sq ft of newly renovated meeting space that is perfect for business, weddings, and social events of any size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Springfield Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.