I stayed at this hotel for just one night while in Springfield with my son. The room was very comfortable and spacious. Overall the room was very clean. The bathroom was a bit small. The hotel is conveniently located right off the highway and has a restaurant and a sports bar. We had breakfast buffet at the Hotel and it was very reasonablly priced compared to other hotels and had a wide variety. During our stay the pool was not functioning so we had to go to the Sheraton across the street. The only negative thing i would say is that we where on the highway side and would here the highway traffic.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springfield Hotel
- Marriott Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Marriott Springfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Springfield Marriott hotel, near I-91 and I-90, is ideal for family vacations, business trips, and leisure travel. This Springfield, MA hotel is located near the Basketball Hall of Fame, Six Flags New England, the Dr. Seuss Memorial, the MassMutual Center, and other attractions. As the premier downtown Springfield, MA hotel, the Springfield Marriott offers 11,000 sq ft of newly renovated meeting space that is perfect for business, weddings, and social events of any size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Springfield Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.