“When I think of cannoli...” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 Bakeries in Springfield
Wichita, Kansas
“When I think of cannoli...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The very first cannoli I ever had was from this wonderful bakery. And it's yet to have been surpassed.

They have the most beautiful pastry case ever.

La Fiorentina's never disappoints.

Love their Northampton location, too.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brooksville, Florida
“La Migliore Panetteria!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

"The Best Bakery!" Over many years, I've never had anything from La Fiorentina that was not simply superb. Everything is super fresh. They give great attention to making everything first-quality, using quality ingredients, and the presentation is beautiful.

Don't be intimidated by the number of selections. If you have a question, ask. The servers, though very business-like, are very friendly and helpful. If you're too shy, or are totally overwhelmed, let me recommend the chocolate-dipped rum cake. Or if you're not a chocolate lover, try the classic cannoli. You can't go wrong with either choice, and you can always sample one of the other offerings on your next visit. And I almost guarantee that there will be a next visit!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Conway, New Hampshire
“Always a treat to go here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I can't think of anything inhere that I haven't thought of as excellent! Their pastries and cakes are the best.

Agawam, MA
“this is the only true bakery left”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

there are other bakeries but they all taste fake or are stale. This place has really fresh items and they are always high quality. I come here for all my bakery needs unless i feel like a cake from koffee kup bakery...but if you want traditional rum cake or italian cookies there is no other place.

Visited December 2012
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States
“*Trip Advisor needs to add their East Longmeadow Location* It's just okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

*I wish there was a way to add business's other locations to TA. There are so many places I have been to that do not have their own TA page, and I do not know how to create one for them, and I still want to review while the experience is fresh*

The place in East Longmeadow is usually full of Italians, getting their daily dose of authentic Italian pastries. However, a lot of their items (especially cannoli) cost an arm and a leg.
I do not care for their cupcakes/small cakes, they taste very cheap. The cannoli are very good, but like I mentioned, for the price...The puff dough pastries taste a little dry, even with the fruit on top.
I believe the place (and Italian desserts on their own) is love it or hate it type of deal. If you have Italian roots, you'll love it. If you're not, chances are you might not care for it one bit. It is rather different from usual pastries.
The place is nice, the staff is polite (only once we had a bit of a rude boy, who could not stand us asking what the different pastries and the prices were, as they do not have a name/price tag), but it's just not our thing. My fiancee, his parents, and I, after a few attempts, just do not care for their sweets.
If you want something moist and decadent, I recommend the Cupcake Cafe in E. Longmeadow.

• Visited March 2013