“Food is pretty good” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Food is pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Very crowded seating and kind of noisy. Haven't gone back there in about 6 months, hopefully it will improve.

Visited December 2011

41% Recommend
Lakewood, Colorado
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I was quite disappointed with the hostess and bartender. I was not greeted pleasently when I arrived and once at the bar to pick-up my order, I was ignored for a few minutes until I was told that I would be helped in a second, thus waiting for another couple of minutes all the while my food sat right in front of me. The bartender was rude even when I said thank you for my order, twice, he never responded. The salad was excellent and the southwestern eggrolls were just ok, kind-of soggy. This place could use a refresher on client service.

Visited May 2012
Block Island, Rhode Island
“Sunday Brunch management needs work”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012 via mobile

We just had brunch at this location. Overall, I think the menu and atmosphere is nice and upscale from previous years. Our server was good, but the kitchen let her down. The Brunch Biscuits were late in arriving at the table as I think the kitchen staff did not anticipate Sunday Brunch traffic. The French Toast arrived without butter, and the Crabacado omelet was cool. Not cold, but cool. The server had the kitchen warm it up.
But much of this could be resolved by an attentive manager, though he seemed to be having to bail out the young (and inexperienced?) bartender. Not once did I see the manager visit any table to see if everything was in order. And we were not the only table that had issues.
Our server was very polite and handled all issues professionally. She should be the Manager.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“Best Burgers in town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I recently had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays in Springfield. It was a Saturday and we arrived around noon. We were quickly seated at a very small side booth that would only hold 1 person on each side, but that was fine. The hostess was very nice, and gave us a few minutes to peruse the menu. We both ordered a cheddar burger with fries, and ice tea. Our meals came out in what I would say was average time for the level of customers in the restaurant. One bite and we were in heaven! These burgers are the juicest, thickest burgers I have seen, and they actually have flavor! I'm talking juice dripping down your hand when you bite into it! And they cooked them to the degree we asked, MEDIUM! Usually medium comes out well done, but these are perfect. The only thing we weren't crazy about were the fries. They were small and skinny, and not crunchy. Not soggy either, just not the best. Well you can't have it all!!! We will go back to this restaurant, and next time ask for well cooked fries! Otherwise, you can't go wrong. The atmosphere is typical of these type of chain restaurants, but much better than Red Robin!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Do not waste your money here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

Worst customer service ever, the food was warm, dry and tasteless.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere