“This is a must stop!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Center Rutland, Vermont
“This is a must stop!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2010

I currently live in Vermont but I am from Massachusetts originally, Everytime I am in the Springfield area Frigo's is a "must stop" location. The food is outstanding and the service can't be beat!! The next time you need to send a gift, you should consider a basket from this wonderful deli!! I have done this many times and they are always beautiful. I have called several times and the girls are always very helpful in suggesting items to make a wonderful and festive basket!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Enfield, Connecticut
“Great gourmet deli. Love the teriyaki chicken wings and seafood pasta salad! Different stuff every time you go in...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2008

Great gourmet deli. Love the teriyaki chicken wings and seafood pasta salad! Different stuff every time you go in. Can be kind of expensive.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Absolutely the best!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2008

Their food is the best food going. Food can be purchased by the pound. Great selections. You will buy the place out--EVERYTHING is sooooo good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“If I could give it 6 stars I would!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2008

If I could give it 6 stars I would!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The Classical Italian or...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2008

The Classical Italian or the Smokey and The Bandit. How they give you this much sandwich for such little money is beyond me. I can't say I've ever eaten anything out of the display case that I haven't loved.