“Charming and Romantic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Naomi's Inn

Save Saved
You added Naomi's Inn to your Saves list
Naomi's Inn
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   20 Springfield Street, Springfield, MA 01107   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Springfield B&B and Inns
Southeast Massachusetts
“Charming and Romantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My fiancé and I were absolutely thrilled when we drove up to Naomi’s Inn after our long drive. The home is beautiful and welcoming. As I stepped up to the front porch and phoned in, I was greeted immediately by Marci and Doug who opened the front door and showed me around their wonderful home which has a positive atmosphere, warm colors, stained glass windows, great light, cleanliness, character and charm. By the front door, there is a beautiful staircase that went to our room on the second floor. Global Fusion (Room 4) was well decorated with wonderful antiques along with the moderns-a flat screen television, Wi-Fi, cable, small fridge and your own updated en-suit. We liked waking up to the delightful scent of a home cooked breakfast after a great night's sleep in our cozy, comfy four poster bed. Breakfast is served from 8 to 9:30 a.m. and a must.The location was perfect. We stayed in the front of the home across from the Medical Center and did not hear a thing. It was very peaceful and quiet. Whether business, medical, or fun-plan your stay at Naomi’s Inn. It is a home away from home with beauty, charm, character, and wonderful Innkeepers.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Naomi's B&B was an excellent B&B choice for us during a recent visit to an exhibit at the Eastern States Exposition Fairgrounds (the home of The Big E) in West Springfield Massachusetts (10 minute drive from the inn).
FYI - The house is located directly across from Baystate Medical Center and thus the perfect location for people visiting the hospital and looking for a place to stay.
The Victorian house is beautifully decorated and we loved our room; very spacious, bright, and quiet. When you arrive, be prepared to call the innkeeper via phone (rather than ringing a bell) out of respect for other guests' need for quiet. You will be given a key once you've been shown to your room.
Marci, the innkeeper, was sweet and had lots of recommendations for area restaurants. We would return to Naomi's Inn if we are back in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 6 which was a quite spacious suite witha second room containing two additional bed...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a wonderful place. I felt like I was a personal guest in Marci's home. I had everything I needed including a peaceful and unique room. The whole experience was such a welcome change from the typical hotel stay. I would return to Naomi's in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Naomi's Inn was recommended to us by our sons nurse at Bay State SICU after an unfortunate accident. I called and spoke with Marcie, the owner who was so accommodating our last minute reservation and late arrival. Our room was beautifully appointed and very comfortable. The next morning we came down to a scrumptious breakfast and shared our sons story with Marcy and another couple who also had a family member at Bay State Hsp. I would highly recommend staying at Naomi's. Marcie is very sweet and went out of her way to help us at a difficult time. My husband and I feel like we made a new friend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was my second stay in a year, and I will definitely be back next time I am in the area. While in Springfield for business I stayed at Naomi's for 3 nights. Naomi's Inn is a wonderful reprieve from the dreary, soul-numbing hotel chains and provided this travel-weary soul with much needed respite. Thank you Marci, for a cozy, warm, homey, comfy place to stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We have twins in the NICU at Baystate Marci took great care of us. Very relaxing atmosphere, excellent breakfast. The exact hideaway we needed in a stressful time. Very convenient to walk across the street to Baystate at any time.

• Stayed October 2012
Derby, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have stayed at Naomi's Inn TWICE now...first time was for my 1st year Marriage Anniversary, and the second time for the same reason. The owner is perhaps the finest owner/manager of a B&B that I have met thus far (I'm over 40 and have traveled nationally and internationally). I normally reserve my comments, pro and con, for the owner's ear. I promised the owner I would write a review so...
Pros; Rooms, very comfortable and quite eye catching in decor, Breakfasts, very tasty and one can choose a vast assortment of ready to eat cereals, bread, etc, etc. Service; warm and welcoming without smothering. Marci gives you the peace and quiet you need and deserve. I know that my wife and I certainly do!

Cons; The filthy frauds who bash the owner of Naomi's Inn on a personal level, both to her face and on this (and other) site. Reasons; too many to list here...but usually to get Marci, the owner, to lower their price or waive a fee.

Conclusion; This woman has literally put her heart and soul into this Victorian delight and it shows. Why anyone would bash her is beyond me. This is a quiet, restful and comfortable oasis of class.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Naomi's Inn? Share your experiences!