“It's OK - not great” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Saugus, Massachusetts, United States
“It's OK - not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The burgers and sandwiches are OK. The other items are a little pricey. I went with my two kids, and we ordered sandwiches and milkshakes, and it was $60 before tip. And you need to pay $3.95 extra for fries (the sandwiches do not come with a side). The service was fine. The French onion soup was very salty. The kids didn't drink their milkshakes; they didn't like them. There was a function going on next door, and the restaurant was very loud.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

metuchen,nj
“So-So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Need more help to keep up with food and beverage service. Some workers did not seem to want to be there. Quicker service would allow the food to be served at proper temperature.

Visited April 2014
RIDGE
“Dinner good, but a little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The waitress was very nice, cheery and helpful. The bisque was delicious, the entree was very good. However, the prices were a little high.

Visited January 2014
New York
“Just had drinks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Had drinks in this pub but not food. Attached to Sheraton hotel and business center. Good drinks and sports atmosphere. Nice place.

Visited December 2013
“I don't know other than average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My colleagues told me about this place but never got a chance to go in, but on a humid Friday afternoon decided to give it a try.

It was just like going to another place to eat. There was nothing that stood up. The place was small, there w as just maybe 3 other people and us. So not a lot but the service was dragged. I guess to keep us there?

My panini was served is a fancy sliced toasted bread instead of a paninia sandwich bread. I didn't say anything because I was hungry and I didn't want my food to be returned with an unpleasant surprise (as it happens in other restaurants or tv).

I didn't even know where the bathrooms were. Maybe outside if the restaurant within the hotel ?

I don't know I expected more but I guess it was just ok.

• Visited May 2013