“Good beer good menu near a great venue.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Glendale, Arizona
“Good beer good menu near a great venue.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

On one side of the Basketball Hall of Fame is Plan B Burger Bar. I went on a Tuesday night around 530. Busy, I sat at the bar. 3 bartenders , all pleasant. I had a flight, 5 beers of my choosing, 2oz pours, of local beers ($10). The Chaos IPA and Plum Island Belgium White, both local within the Atlantic states were especially good. For dinner I chose the horseradish encrusted salmon, choice of two sides. I had small Caesar salad and sweet potato fries. I wish they had. Had a vegetable. They do have burgers and pasta and veggie apps.

Go see some basketball history and then stop here for a good meal and beers.

Visited July 2014

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great Place for a Great Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This past weekend was my second time eating here in the past year or so, and I was not disappointed! We had a huge group of 16 people and we were served with professionalism and efficiency.

I had the Shepherd's Pie and was absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced. Not one of our group complained in the least about the food, drinks or service!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atascadero, California
“Love that Cuban Burger - Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is my third Plan B Burger Bar. I really loved the Hartford, and the Simsbury was great too. This place is beautiful, and right next to the Basketball hall of fame. SO here the service was really a cut above. I ate in the bar and the sports TV's are wel placed around the room. The Service was fast and beautiful. I as checked on by several others in the staff during my simple meal. I had the Cuban burger and admit I am hooked. Tasty, juicy, tender, flavorful and a real full meal. Would I go Back? Of Cousrse. See you there next time I am in Springfield.
Oh Yes - a bit more -
Nice art on the walls, and lots of beers on tap! and a FULL bar. See you there

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hyannis Port, Massachusetts
“Great Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Usually plan B is very crowded and it's easy to overlook the attention to detail in this restsaurant. Saturday night many folks were eating outside so I was able to enjoy the inside. I was a bit surprised at our server. My brother in law and I were looking for draft beers. She said they had 13 or 16 different ones, there was no beer menu since they change, and I could look it up on my smart phone. She did however ask what type of beer I liked and we agreed on one. I really don't think it would take much for her to have a list tucked in on her order pad. Besides that I shared the shrimp as an app, always good and had the lobster salad roll. My expectation was low and the roll was toasted, cut in half and good. It was lobster salad just like they said and not too expensive. Nachos were also shared and good. My other 3 companions had burgers which they enjoyed with various sides. We go between Max's burger , plan B, and Lux burger. They all have plus and minus not one better.then the other really.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
South Windsor
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is my third time visiting Plan B Burger. Once in Glastonbury and twice in Springfield. The burgers are ok, nothing special. The fries are thin with no flavor. I would say the food is average, the prices are high for something I can get at Friendly's. The servers are ALWAYS SOOOO excited you were able to stop by today. I hate over the top servers, you can be friendly without being an fool. Two people had 2 burgers, 1 fry and 2 sodas and the bill came to $35 and I was not wowed.

• Visited June 2014