“Great food and bar” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Andover, Connecticut
“Great food and bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

When to have drinks with my family and friends. Service was awesome. Bourbon and beer selection was unbelievable. Burgers were fresh and full of flavor. My new favorite place.

Chicopee, MA
“Good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you are in the mood for a tasty burger this is the place to go. Nice atmosphere, good service and menu. Grass fed beef and this is the only place available around here. Don't want fries with that burger? Micro greens are an option. Fresh food and healthier than the rest of the burger places. One of the best burgers I have ever had. And quite a variety of burgers on the menu.

• Visited March 2013
South Windsor
“Bit pricey, service Ok, food was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We didn't plan on going to plan B. I've heard good things about the restaurant. We were there for lunch around 2pm. The server asked if we had every been to a Plan B and we said we hadn't. I thought she might tell us a little about what makes Plan B so good, but she didn't say anything other than thanks for coming. Service was slow. The food was good, but I didn't think worth the price. I had the 3 mini burgers that had the chicken, salmon and beef burgers. All were good. My wife had a turkey burger which she thought was awesome. The atmosphere was very nice. We aren't rushing to go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Menands, New York
“Lots of choices in gourmet style food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

You can go to Five Guys for a good greasy burger, but if you want to sit down for a nicer style meal, go to Plan B. You have several choices on what kind of meat you want with which toppings. They also have several salads and pub food available as well as a good beer tap list. I had the wings, which are some of the best I've had, the grilled portabella mushroom salad (the fried goat cheese was amazing), and the baked brie.

N. Scituate, Rhode Island
“Surprisingly vegetarian friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had only been to a different location of Plan B previously and this one didn't disappoint. I love the different fry choices(homemade parmesan tater tots or portabella fries!), and the availability of a portabella or homemade veggie burger as a swap-out for any burger(I usually get the Baja). The jalapenos are fresh, not pickled-yum! Pretzel bun is a good add-on. Our service was great for this visit. The only star they lost is for price. With add-ons and customization my burger was over $17!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere