“Absolutely terrible experience” 1 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Absolutely terrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had probably the worst restaurant going experience ever. Had a 7pm reservation and did not get seated til around 7:35 because our table was given away right in front of us. Table for ten accidentally given away apparently. Next off, our waitress was absolutely horrible. She was not rude in anyway but she was the worst waitress I've ever had. She never came to refill our waters, she took forever to take our dinner order, she never revisited the table for almost anything despite the fact that she walked past our table a hundred times. Then an order for a second round of drinks was placed and they never showed up. Asked some other guy about our drinks and he went to the bar and came back with them in less than a minute so clearly our waitress forgot about them. Placed our food order and an hour and a half later still no food. Half our table cancelled our orders and left including myself and the other half stuck it out and left no tip. I completely lost my appetite. I have never gone to a restaurant for over two hours and left having not eaten. After we complained to someone there the waitress apologized and said the manager would come over to our table to speak with us and he never did. That was the icing on the cake for me. Not only will I never go back, but I am telling everyone I know about my experience. My recommendation to all who read this is pick somewhere else to go for dinner.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Much Improved”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went to the Springfield location when it first opened and were not impressed. However, as with any new opening restaurant, they had to get through the kinks first. And they did. We went this past summer on a Sunday. There are few restaurants in Springfield where you can sit outside. (We loved this outside location at the old restaurant that was here.) We sat on the deck (which is mostly covered). Had a great waiter who was not only hilarious but efficient as well. Excellent margaritas and the food was so much better than the first time we had come here. Definitely much improved!

Visited July 2012
France
“Decent Mexican fare if you don't mind the noise level”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food ranges from just OK to pretty good. But it seems as though most people were there to drink and have shouted conversations (necessitated by the loud music).

Visited August 2012
“Bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I order the carne Asada it was burnt (black) on the outside and raw on the inside and flavorless. The rice & beans came and tasteless. If your looking a good meal stay away from this place. Great drinks but too bad they don't specialize in great food too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“At Basketball Hall of Fame location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I went there for a birthday party and they put us on the top floor. The atmosphere throughout the restaurant was beautiful. The food was also good and the building is in the same one with the basketball hall of fame.

Visited May 2012