“Great Spot!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Shelburne, Vermont
“Great Spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was traveling in Springfield for business and a colleague of mine made reservations here. It was a great choice for a business dinner. The menu selection was fantastic and gave everyone plenty of options. We ordered appetizers for the table. Our waitress was great and worked very hard to accommodate us.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
“enamored”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I was a little nervous going downtown (I'm 5'0 and 100 lbs) - no need. Adolfo's has valet parking, the atmosphere is warm, welcoming, spotless, and romantic, the proprietor personally made us feel welcome, my favorite wine is their house (usually it is the "top shelf" offering) further illustrating the attention to detail. I am a foodie and in the hospitality business and cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. Whoever complained about the price clearly doesn't eat at restaurants of this quality. Our check - another pleasant surprise.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Top notch restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was at this restaurant in the spring and was looking forward to going back for the holidays. I had work functions in the Springfield area right before the holidays at a few different local restaurants. Nothing compared to the overall satisfaction that one will get when visiting Adolfo's! We had a group of 5 and each of us had amazing meals! This a restaurant you would expect in the north end of Boston! If ever visiting the Springfield area you must visit this restaurant! The valet parking makes it very convenient to get in and out easily. I will visit again!

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
“Great spot for after work drinks and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been to Adolfo's many times and have always had an enjoyable meal. Nice atmosphere. Not overly expensive.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Somers, Connecticut
“Everything was good, but not quite good enough for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We visited on a week night, so it was fairly quite in the restaurant. It's nicely decorated, and dark with lots of small lights, good atmosphere for a date night. It seemed clean, and had friendly service. We were seated in the back, probably because we had our kids with us. They do not have a kids menu, but the kids can order 1/2 portions of most anything on the menu at half price. This was great for my daughter, since she prefers the more adult type dishes. The menu selection is large. We all had different kinds of pasta. The vodka cream sauce with sausage was great. The Chicken Francese was also good, but the lemon caper sauce only comes on the chicken, and a second sauce on the pasta. We requested that it all get the Lemon sauce, not sure how it would have paired with a marinara. Alfredo was just average, but my 7 year old liked it. I ordered the Floretine with scallops, and was quite disappointed. The artichokes were from a tin can, and they tasted like the can. Also, my scallops tasted off, this may have been from being cooked with the tin-artichokes that took over the dish. The pasta would have been very good if it weren't for those artichokes. Portions size was good, but I did think that the food was a little pricey for the quality. I would try this restaurant again if I was in the area.

• Visited November 2013