Loved the peace and quiet at this B&B! Booking direct with Carole via email was easy and she was very helpful. There are 4 guest rooms - we had Fireweed Room downstairs which does not have a waterview, looks out to rear courtyard. Room rather crowded with furniture etc but comfortable and very quiet. Small ensuite; shower head very high on wall and not height adjustable; had to report lack of water drainage in bath/shower – up to ankles! A plentiful breakfast is supplied with lots of sweet things; Bill was happy to provide some plain food for us on request. Located some way from town centre - approx 20-25mins walk into downtown; close to Lakeside shopping center with large supermarket (corner of Halibut Point Rd and Moller/Katlian). Can recommend Sea Otter & Wildlife cruise with Allen Marine – www.allenmarine.com – we saw so much wildlife, even in poor weather conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitka, Alaska has a wide variety of outdoor activities and tours available to visitors including but not limited to hiking, biking, whale watching, and salmon fishing. This inn provides romantic lodging accommodations in a quiet neighborhood of Sitka, Alaska, just one block from both the seashore and the Tongass National Forest. Alaska Ocean View Bed and Breakfast is a pet friendly, smoke free inn with an outdoor patio hot tub spa available to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Alaska Ocean View Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Ocean View b&b
- Alaska Ocean View Hotel Sitka
- Alaska Ocean View Bed & Breakfast Inn Sitka