“Check in for your flight, then have lunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 33 restaurants in Sitka
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Delicatessen, Dessert
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Full service restaurant open 7 AM - 8 PM (June-Sept.) 8 AM - 8 PM (Oct.-May)Friendly atmosphere, great ocean view, always helpful & friendly staff
Covington, Washington
“Check in for your flight, then have lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I was a little nervous when my sister wanted to have lunch before my 2 pm flight out of Sitka. When I realized that the restaurant was right inside the airport, I breathed a sigh of relief and settled in for a relaxing lunch. This seemed to be the plan for many other families as well as the restaurant quickly filled up. They offer breakfast all day as well as burgers, fish and chips, and other sandwiches. The halibut and chips was an extremely large portion, the burgers are huge (children's are what I usually see as a regular size burger) and my French Dip sandwich was quite good. They are well-known for their fresh pies, varieties changed daily and written on a white board.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
James C, Manager at Nugget Restaurant & Bakery, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
Thank you very much! We try harder to make everyones experience with us the same as yours.

78% Recommend
Alaska
“If you've just left the airport - go back there and eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2010

Located in the Sitka airport terminal is some of the best restaurant food in SItka. I've been hanging around Sitka on a job for over a month. The Nugget has the best steak and eggs breakfast in town. Wonderful halibut and fries too. Marvelous deserts. Pick up and pour your own coffee on the way in. Good prices too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the review! It's our pleasure to serve you! We have done quiet of work to improve our customers experience here, come and check it out!