“Best place in town for breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Southern California
“Best place in town for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Since we were fishing, we would hit Victoria's each morning at 4:30. The server was outstanding, even when he would get slammed with as many as 24 in 10 minutes. The ham and cheese omelet was outstanding - the best I have ever had. It was always fluffy and stuffed! If I have a complaint about Victoria's it would be that the hash browns could be cooked (browned) more. But they were still tasty.

Visited July 2012

Midland, Texas
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Ate breakfast here. First time I have enjoyed a seafood skillet for breakfast, and it was delicious. Friendly service and people too. Very resonable prices.

Visited July 2012
“Food was fine except for the used band aid we found inside my wife's chicken wrap.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant was fine except for the used band aid we found inside my wife's chicken wrap. We weren't charged for the meal once we alerted the bartender but at that point it didn't matter. Absolutely unbelievable.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stopped in for a quick early lunch during a week day. I wanted fish & chips and balked at $24.95 for halibut. I opted for the Alaskan Rock Fish & chips ($14.95) instead. The coating was crisp, and the fish was excellent. The Rock Fish was fine and I wouldn't hesitate to get it again. The fries were OK, just OK. My wife had the fried clams. I tasted them and they were OK. She said they were like Mrs. Pauls (I don't know, I don't eat them).

The restaurant was not very busy when we were there, and the service was prompt and friendly. There was another couple who came in after us and told the server that they were in kind of a hurry. She put their order in right away and they had their food very quickly. They seemed to be pleased and liked the food.

I'm going to give them 3 stars because I just can't justify going higher without another visit. I would go there again, but I would like to see the place under the pressure of the lunch time crowd.

• Visited June 2012