“Quiet Oasis” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Luray
Villa Bella Vista Inn
50 Cottage Drive, Luray, VA 22835   |
Ranked #11 of 14 Luray B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Quiet Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2005

This bed and breakfast is one of a kind. We experienced personalized service in elegant surroundings. Each suite include a private bath in a lovely setting. Going to the mountains was a new experience for me and I wasn't sure I would like it, however, once we got there (only 2hr drive), I fell in love with the view. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag ourselves away.

We did not know what to expect for mealtime and was pleasantly surprised by delicious and healthy meal(s) prepared by Darryl Healey, the Innkeeper.

We indulged in the spa services and had a wonderful relaxing time there. If you are lookiing for a fast pace vacation spot with a lot to do, THIS ISN'T IT. However, if you want to get away like we did, I recommend this place. This inn is mainly for adults. Expensive but fabulous.

There are local restaurants and wineries, fishing, and site-seeing.

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to Villa Bella Vista Inn? Share your experiences!