“overrated” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Jamestown, North Carolina
“overrated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stopped here for dinner after spending a day at Luray Caverns. The food was overpriced. The ribs were tough. There are picnic tables outside, which is great, but there were flies everywhere. This was a terrible experience. Avoid this place.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Seaford, Delaware
“Real Friendly Folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I stopped here for lunch (we'd heard about it before coming to Luray) Friday, June 6. We got baby back ribs, coleslaw and baked beans. The line was very short. There are picnic tables behind the trailer, some with umbrellas up. Music playing. Food was delicious. The husband came over a couple times while we were eating to see if we needed anything. The only thing I could ask for was a bigger stomach, something they don't sell. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stop there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, MD
“Outstanding!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I stopped here after a day of zip-lining and the pork bbq sandwich absolutely hit the spot. The meat was tender , moist, and very flavorful. wish we could've tried everything on the menu as we both felt certain everything would be just as delicious. If you're looking for this place its on 211 on the other side of the road from where the walmart is.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Felton, Delaware
“Great barbecue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

This little trailer on the side of the road has great BBQ and the sides are very good. I would definitely go back again!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good BBQ, way better than fast food options across the street”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I got detoured on our way from NoVA to Blacksburg and ended up coming through Luray around lunchtime. We were about to stop at a fast food place when we noticed the BBQ stand/trailer. A quick look at our TA App and we decided to eat here.

We got the sampler (I think) which had ribs, maybe 1/4 chicken, pulled pork, and a side of beans. we also got a few corn muffins that were good. I liked the flavoring on all, nothing bland but not too hot or sweet. Meat was cooked good. Good sauces available as well.

We'd stop by again. Spoke to one of the owners (I think) and he was very personable and friendly

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Triple Crown BBQ? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Triple Crown BBQ, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.