The location was ideal - just 5 or 6 miles from the entrance to Sequoia National Park. The hotel is in a quiet village, with the mountains in the background. The staff were helpful. Rooms were dated but great value for money considering how cheap it was. It was clean and spacious and fine for one night to visit Sequoia. There weren't many places to eat - but go to the restaurant right near the National Park entrance on the right hand side (can't remember the name) but it's located right by the river and the food was good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers