We were there for 2 nights in early November, the rooms are exactly the same as the official photos and quite large. The outside area and the motel space are nice and green and quiet. The continental breakfast was OK. The most important thing is that the hotel is one of the nearest hotels to the enterance of the Sequoia. I guess about 6 to 7 mile far from it and I think there was only one or two other motel after that in the way to Sequoia. So if you are about to be there for the sake of the Park be sure that it is a good , clean and affordable motel. But do not forget it is 2 star motel and do not expect a 5* quality out of it. One last thing is the wifi that is like most of the motels not reliable, one day works the other not and very dependent on the location of your room. But if you are in the need of internet you can go around the office area, there, for sure you can have good quality.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers