Well located to Sequoia NP and a great place if you just want a place to sleep. Do not expect much, though it was clean. The place is an older motel, which they have made some upgrades. The bed is cheap hotel bed: if one person turns over, the other person feels it. The staff were kind to turn on the air conditioning prior to arrival. With single panel windows for the hotel room and 90+ degrees outside, it was necessary.
At the registration desk, they did have menus from the local restaurants along with Park information.
They do have a pool, though we did not use it, it looks like it is well maintained.
Breakfast was included, which was simple: waffles (expect a line to wait to make them), cereal, hard boiled eggs, muffins, coffee, and juice. Nothing outstanding, but did the trick. The breakfast room was small, so expect to wait for a table, sit outside, or bring it back to your room. My biggest complaint is they used all non-recycleable Styrofoam plates, bowls, and cups along with disposable plastic dinning utensils for breakfast. In an age that is sensitive to the environmental waste and an establishment supporting the National park, I would expect more environmentally conscience decisions.
With that the soap, shampoo, and conditioners offered in the rooms were organic. I would give them that! :-)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers