I booked this hotel last minute due to road closures elsewhere.
After a few days hiking and a long drive we arrived early in the pouring rain - by a few hours - and they allowed us to check in. I found the staff friendly, they were quiet but pleasant. They ran up to turn our heater on before we got to the room!
The laundry facilities were fast and good enough for all our washing. The grounds staff were really friendly i liked the older guy. The pool looked good if it was summer.
The rooms were clean the beds were comfortable with clean linen, yes the furniture is dated but pay more if you expect more! The bathroom was small but clean and the shower was good!
Breakfast was good too. We had the mexican just up the road for dinner and it was absolutely fantastic! Short drive to Sequoia NP and we saw a bear in the residential streets. First and only bear I've seen on the trip!
Wifi wasn't working which was a shame i think this should be a standard at any accommodation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers