This is not a motel of the Best Western Chain as one reviewer submitted. "Western" on their sign appears in same colors as Best Western, and perhaps it was one at one time, I don't know. The nice rooms are on the South side facing the river. If you get a second story, you can see over the rock "levee" surrounding the motel and see the canyon the river runs in, but not the river itself. The exterior of this building seemed to have just been repainted and it and the grounds looked pleasant. These rooms have a balcony which made good Moon and Star gazing in the evening. The bath had some plumbing issues like all motels seem to these days. The sink, if filled would overflow on to floor through the overflow orfice. The showerhead was plugged with deposits and the ceiling vent fan did not work. The WiFi system is not updated to work with MS Vista operating system, but XP will work.
It was impossible to run all three electrical appliances at once, microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator, were plugged into a strip type multi plug and the circuit breaker would open if any two were turned on. The closest restaurant, up the canyon about 1/4 mile, the Cider Mill, had horrid food, at least what we ordered; Chicken salad and Salmon. The "We Three" further up had a wonderful breakfast. I don't believe I'd stay there again, but choices in the area are scarce, at the lower prices.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers