In the interests of fairness I should note the pros - a big room, and relatively cheap rate. The cons? Shabby, noisy, dirty. During my two day stay, the human hair in the fridge and used cotton bud in the bathroom that were there when I arrived remained in place. Very poor soundproofing and very loud swamp cooler air con - next doors kept me awake most of the night. When they say 'wi fi' they mean in their office - not in the rooms. This is a serious drawback for me as I needed it for work. They were not up front about this before or during our stay. Whole place looked like the last time it had had a refurb was 1975. Very limited number of channels on the TV. Still, it wasn't a bad spot, and I liked the nesting house martins. But never again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers