Stayed at this hotel so I would be closer to Sequoia National Park. Three Rivers, Ca had limited choices because of it's size. Picked this motel because of price and location. Room was adequate. Will say that the bed was comfortable and it was quiet.
First problem was that the toilet had not been cleaned and had unflushed urine and toliet paper in the bowl. Second problem was even though I was able to log onto WIFI, there was no internet. Third problem was that both ice machines were inoperative. Person working the desk said if neither machine was working, no ice would be available.
If I had to do it over, I would have stayed a little further away in a larger town. To top it off, never got to the park because chains were required. Call ahead in winter months to make sure road to Park is open.
Not a good value even though it was definitely a budget motel price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers