We stayed in the Western Holiday Lodge on the way to Santa Barbara and just needed a place to stay and had booked in advance. Got upgraded to a suite which was nice unfortunately our other traveller got a standard room in spite of us making just one booking, which was a bit awkward. The room was massive but dated and in need of an update, however clean and the shower powerful. Had a small balcony where we had takeout pizzas and a few G&Ts which was nice touch. Good A/C in our room but our friend told us that his switched off at around midnight leaving his room very hot. Breakfast was basic but in line with what we got at other motels. I think the downside of this motel is that the owners were very indifferent and to be honest not very friendly. All of the other places we stayed on our road trip even at the cheap Motel 6 staff were really friendly and welcoming. At the Western Holiday Lodge it seemed they just could not be bothered and just is not good enough!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers