We stayed in June 2013 and took two rooms. The beds, linens, & towels were clean. But the rest of the room and the exterior walkways all look like they've needed a coat of paint and new carpet for years. The rooms were very expensive for what you get, but I think that's the order of the day in Three Rivers (location location location!) The owners know they'll be able to be close to full even without maintenance or improvements. Really felt like a rip-off. The rooms were, at least, quiet except for the drone of A/C.
The pool area was grungy. They have a tiny spa, but only heat it up when requested, so don't expect it to be hot unless you've asked and then reminded them a couple of times. Reception desk service was OK. Breakfast was beyond bleak (as in "stocking up at Costco would improve it").
There were hundreds of birds who'd nested under the eaves of the stairwells and walkways, which was kind of charming.
I hope to not have to stay in Three Rivers again, but will definitely avoid this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers