This was clearly the worst deal we had in our trip. The place is nice, about 10 minutes from the start of the Sequoia National Park after which you have to drive for about 50 minutes to get to see the sequoia. The hotel is not what you would expect paying about 170$ !! You should not pay more than 100$ max: not well maintained and old. The picture you get on the site is NOT the room you get for $170: it has no balcony, a badly looking and maintained bathroom and old accessories. The breakfast is served only until 9:00 AM and therefore, even if the personal is friendly, a rate of 170$ is outrageous.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers