Disappointing 1 night stay. The good - the wifi worked just fine, breakfast was available, really pretty views and they were cleaning the pool first thing in the morning. The not so good - the room we were given was dirty, no attention to detail, dirty windows, disgusting sink, drain was plugged and just not what we would have accepted as a 2 star property. The window in the bathroom had been left open prior to our arrival without a screen lots of bugs had made their way into the room. Basically the room needed a good scrub down. Our next stop after this was a stay near Yosemite at another 2 star lodge and that was exactly what we were expecting, so I don't think we had high expectations, could be we were given a bum room? I would say this is just 1 step up from tent camping (we are tent and rv campers) & would be more accepting if it were a 1 star property. There really aren't many options in the area but if price is your biggest concern this will probably be your least expensive option. The location is good to SNP and a wide variety of international guests, can meet lots of friendly folk from all over the world. Had some pleasant conversations and enjoyed the natural views surrounding the lodge, sorry to say would not go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers